So it’s Christmas and I’ve decided to do a tumblr giveaway!
This is literally a giveaway with EVERYTHING, different styles and sizes. Over the years I’ve collected a lot of stuff that either I don’t want anymore or doesn’t fit me anymore. So here’s how it’s going to work:
- I will be picking 5 winners, and they will each select any four things included here that they’d like.
- I will pick them one at a time, so whoever is picked first gets first choice! Please don’t complain about this.
- I will ship anywhere.
Now for the rules. Do not ignore these.
- You MUST be following me. I will check.
- Reblogs only. Likes do not count. (This is simply so the word about the giveaway gets out.)
- The winners will be announced on December 31st, 2012 at 9PM EST time.
- This is only happening if the post gets at least 200 notes!
- If it doesn’t get 200 notes by December 31st, the date will be pushed back to January 7th. If it still doesn’t have enough notes, the giveaway won’t happen.
Now for the fun part! These items are included in the giveaway:
-A medium sized pink and blue striped dress.
-A Large floral print shirt.
-A Small blue button up “Vintage America Jeans” top.
-A size 1 pair of dark blue Almost Famous jean shorts.
-A size 3 pair of light blue Almost Famous jean shorts.
-A brown and cream woven body belt. (Waist belt? Idk.)
-A size 6 pair of brown, heeled boots.
-A size 6 pair of coral wedges.
-A size 5 1/2 pair of white and brown wedges.
-A large skull patterned transparent hi lo shirt.
-A candy skull shirt, XL. (The kind that you put over like a tank top of something. I’m not sure what those are called.)
-A Medium size dress with a star pattern. Straps optional.
-Size 5 Black Lovesick jean shorts. (Purposely with slight rips.)
-Size 6 1/2 Black heeled boots.
-Size 6 1/2 Black heels, with bows on the front.
-A pink fuzzy hat with ears.
-A pink and black zebra print sleeping mask
-A “joyful” hangable picture frame.
-A size Large black and white polka dot dress, with a black bow.
-A copy of “Will Grayson, Will Grayson” by John Green.
-Two Man Overboard stickers. (One says Defend Pop Punk, the other says Lost Tape Collective.)
-Elizabeth Arden New York scent collection. No Longer Included.
-Body Fantasies Signature collection (Japanese Cherry Blossom, Fresh White Musk, Twilight Mist. All Body Fragrance Sprays.)
-Chantilly Eau de Toilette Spray and Shower Gel.
-An Inch and a half Conair ceramic flat iron.
-A size Large “Hope” shirt from AZ.
-A copy of Flowers For Algernon.
-Size 00g star plugs.
-Never used Pantene “Frizzy to Smooth” shampoo for medium to thick hair.
-Biotera Ultra Moisturizing conditioner from Sally’s. (This can be included with the above since it’s only good for one or two uses.)
-The Early November’s album “For All Of This.”
Reblog as many times as you like. I will be using a generator to decide the winners! Good luck and happy holidays! c: